1. SWEEPSTAKES: The Gunner Roofing Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 8:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 1, 2023, and ends at 11:59 PM ET on June 30, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to residential owner-occupied homeowners, who are legal residents of Connecticut, New Jersey, or New York (the “Territory”) and 18 years of age or older at time of entry (“Entrant”). The Grand Prize is only available to residents of Connecticut and New Jersey. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Gunner Holdings LLC (“Sponsor”), The Richards Group, Inc., Click Here Labs, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Entrants must also have a valid email address, which may be used to fulfill prizes.
3. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Visit www.gunnerroofing.com (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen directions to “Start a Quote” and register with your name, email address, and password. After registering, answer the remaining questions, select “Yes” to indicate you would like to be entered into the Sweepstakes, and click the “Submit” button to receive one (1) entry into the random drawing (your “Entry”). There is no cost or obligation to request a free quote on the Website. Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. A person may only use one (1) email address to enter the Sweepstakes. Attempts made by the same individual to submit more Entries than allowed as set forth above, in violation of these Official Rules by using different email addresses, identities, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries made by such an individual will be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your Internet service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
4. LIMITATIONS: Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their Entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant’s registration in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines or suspects that the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive, or unfair playing practices. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select the Winners from among all eligible Entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules.
The Promotion Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Neither the Promotion Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for: (a) Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; (b) Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, nondelivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; (c) lost, interrupted, or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, websites, or other connection, availability, or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; (d) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of mail or Entries, or the offering or announcement of the Prizes or any Prize notification documents; (e) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; (g) any changes to any Website function that may interfere with the Sweepstakes or your ability to timely enter; or (h) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): One (1) Grand Prize (not available to residents of NY) – A new asphalt roof installed on winner’s primary residence. Prize includes up to 20 squares (2,000 square feet), GAF roofing system with Golden Pledge warranty, GAF Timberline HDZ shingles (excludes American Harvest colors). Gutters/plywood are not included in Grand Prize. Winner must agree to Gunner Roofing contract prior to installation. If a larger roof is required to complete winner’s installation, winner can purchase additional roofing material/labor at $6 per square foot. In the event Grand Prize winner had a new roof installed by Sponsor on/after 3/1/23, in lieu of the prize the winner will receive a reimbursement check for the actual costs paid to Sponsor that are specifically included in the Grand Prize description, not to exceed $15,000. (Maximum ARV: $15,000; actual value will vary depending upon actual roof installed on winner’s home). One (1) First Prize – New aluminum (6K) gutters and downspouts installed on winner’s primary residence. Prize includes up to 300 feet of winner’s choice of white, black, or brown gutters. Gutter guards are not included. In the event more than 300 feet of gutters are required to complete winner’s installation, winner can purchase additional gutter material/labor at $15 per foot. Winner’s home must not be taller than 2 stories (ARV: $3,200; actual value will vary depending upon actual gutters and downspouts installed on winner’s home). Two (2) Second Prizes – A Sponsor-specified DEWALT® tool set (ARV: $500 each). Twenty (20) Third Prizes – A Sponsor-specified Gunner Roofing branded YETI® wine or 20-ounce tumbler (ARV: $40 each). If any portion of a Prize is not available for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Prizes are nontransferable, nonrefundable, nonnegotiable for cash and may not be resold. Winners will be responsible for all federal, state, and local income taxes. Grand Prize and First Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the value of his/her/their Prize. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Prizes may not be transferred.
6. RANDOM DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: Winners (each, a “Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 7, 2023, from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be notified by email, mail, and/or telephone. Potential Grand Prize and First Prize Winners will be required to complete a Declaration of Eligibility, Prize Acceptance, and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) (“Declaration Package”) within five (5) business days of notification attempt or Winner’s status will be forfeited and an alternate potential Winner may be selected and notified as indicated above. Return of Declaration Package as undeliverable, if any portion of the Declaration Package is not received within the required time period, or if any potential Winner is deemed ineligible or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to perform a background check on potential winners. Potential winners agree to provide any verification or authorizations necessary in connection with background check. Sponsor will have the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any potential winner if the background check reveals conduct, information, or history that, in Sponsor’s determination, may be harmful to Sponsor or Sponsor’s image or reputation or with which Sponsor does not wish to be associated.
9. RELEASES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of a prize; (b) that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, any punitive, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any awarded prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or court costs. Winner, by acceptance of a prize, grants to Sponsor, the other Promotion Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display his/her/their name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, footage, and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Promotion Entities’ sole discretion) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification, or permission, unless prohibited by law.
10. GENERAL: The Promotion Entities’ failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Promotion Entities’ employees are not authorized to waive, modify, or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted after all prizes have been awarded for a minimum of 30 days at www.gunnerroofing.com.